Information we collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
Why we may contact you
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
We may also contact you with promotional offers, new products or for research purpose to test new and up and coming products.
Our site utilities Cookies for more information please click this link
Third Party Services and Promotional Offers
1. Third Party Services:
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
In order to provide, operate, maintain, serve and improve the Site and Services, so as to be able to further offer additional products, we use 3rd party services. Such Services include payment processors, feedback feature, support and postal systems, operational tools, analytics and statistical tools," that will be available via the Services.
When you share your information with such 3rd party services, it will be treated and handled according to their own privacy policies, that are required to be made available to you. When such privacy policies cannot be available, for example, when the services include a hosting or storage service, we require such services to treat your information according t the requirements of applicable laws.
2. Advertising and Retargeting:
Control and Choices
You can decide at any time to exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Information and the jurisdiction of your residency. For example:
1. Your Rights to be Informed: As a Customer of us, you have certain rights concerning your information. You may request to know if we have collected any personal information relating to you and how we use the information.
2. Your Right to Access Your Information: You have the right to receive information relating the processing of your personal information. This right includes obtaining a copy of the personal information Lovell Tec holds about you, the purpose we are using the information, the source we received it from and any recipient of your information.
3. Your Right of Rectification:You may also request us to: edit, correct, verify, update or delete your Information You may also request, under certain circumstances, that we not use automated processing or profiling to reach any conclusion relating to you.
4. Machine Readable Copy:The event that you have consented for us to process your personal information or you have entered into an agreement with us that allows us to process your personal information, you may ask us to provide you a copy of the information we collected in a machine readable format, in order to allow you to provide it to another service provider.
If you believe that are collecting and/or using your information in unlawful way, please contact us and we will cease the action in question and investigate the matter thoroughly.
5. Opt-Out:Any email communication we send to you regarding promotionals, advertising, or other Website related emails, will include an opt-out / unsubscribe option that you can directly exercise via the email communication. Please note that you can also unsubscribe from email communication or you can simply email us." We may still hold your account information and Customer Information and may contact you for updates regarding those.
Please take note that if you decide to purchase a product or download a trial version [TDS3] again after you"ve unsubscribed, we may still send you service emails directly related to these transactions, such as order confirmations, product notices, expiry notifications, bug fix notifications, security alerts, compatibility notifications, or enhancements.
6. Executing Your Right: you may execute the above rights by email at email@example.com